Noble Capital / Careers
IT DOESN’T FEEL LIKE WORK
IF YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO
As with anything in the financial industry, growth is the key to success. Real estate and retirement are our core businesses, and those businesses are booming. In anticipation of accelerated growth in 2018, we’re looking to expand the Noble Capital family. We look for those who possess expansive knowledge, fierce determination, and the grit to get the job done no matter what it takes. If this description sounds bizarrely familiar, you might be a good fit.
Get to know us here at Noble Capital a bit more!
Position: Business Development Representative(s) – Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, Texas
Office Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
Salary: $35,000 base + Commission; TTC (Total Target Compensation): $65,000+
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Representative” in the subject line.
About Streamline Funding
Streamline Funding is The Premier private money resource for real estate investors. Since 2002, we have provided more than $330 MM to real estate investors; earning a reputation for being one of the best Real Estate Investment Funding sources in Texas. We have proven investment strategies that provide quick and efficient private money (“Hard Money”) loan closings.
To help facilitate client success! We value every client, and become an integral part of their team to ensure their investment models are solid, profitable ventures.
Summary of Role
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to strengthen brand awareness and market presence in Fort Worth and Houston. The focus of the position will be to find and cultivate new business relationships by identifying, qualifying, and closing new borrower clients with Streamline Funding loan products. We stand behind a proven sales platform and are excited to expand our local presence in the Texas region.
This job is tailor-made for someone who is confident, entrepreneurial, and is a highly motivated team player with a “will do what it takes” attitude to accomplish sales goals. Our ideal candidate understands the value that Streamline Funding’s loan products provide.
- Previous Sales and/or Real Estate Experience (min. 1-2 years) – High energy, It all starts and ends with Sales!
- Excellent communication skills (polished and authentic) – Written, oral and interpersonal.
- Read, write and speak Spanish proficiently is preferred
- Excellent computer and math skills – Office 365, and ability to structure loans and commissions.
- Experience in a fast-paced, client-centric environment – Ability to prioritize and effectively execute.
- Initiative – Demonstrated ability to work independently, driven to creatively source and develop new business.
- Confidence / Guile – Ability to strategically pursue prospects, be assertive and consistent.
- Adaptability – Ability to evolve as organization grows and change.
Be prepared to discuss your experiences, and how they apply to Streamline Funding’s clientele.
A day in the life:
- Explore identified markets for prospective clients that can benefit from our loan products.
- Develop campaigns: Email, Phones, In-Person Visits – Get out, cultivate, connect and participate!
- Network! – Source, develop and maintain professional lending relationships with real estate investors/developers.
- Market our loan value proposition with an ear to trends, competitors, and client needs.
- Create a sales experience, from initial contact to closing of sale, that drives referrals and repeat business.
- Educate clients on loan products – Conduct effective loan, and borrower, due diligence requirements.
- Travel to and from industry events during and/or after business hours.
- Use and maintain CRM platform – Create, update and monitor contracts; ensuring compliance.
- Present loan opportunities to management in accordance with internal guidelines.
Position: Loan Operations Assistant
Office: N. MoPac Expressway, Austin, TX
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Status: Full-time / non-exempt
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to email@example.com with “Loan Operations Assistant” in the subject line.
Summary of Role
Noble Capital, Texas’s leading Private Money Lending firm specializing in providing residential investment loans throughout the State of Texas, is seeking a Loan Operations Assistant for the company’s Loan Operations Team due to the growth of the company. The current loan portfolio includes 300 + loans, totaling $156 million in principal balance with rapid growth anticipated. Growth opportunities are available for the right candidate.
About Noble Capital Group, LLC. Noble Capital, our name is our mission. Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service. Noble Capital is Texas’ premier full-service private lender network, leveraging experience and expert asset management to make short-term investments with a return a reality.
The Loan Operations Assistant will work hard in a tight-knit, fun and supportive team setting, with the task of supporting the day-to-day workflow of loan servicing operations, underwriting/closing and reporting. Some overtime may at times be required to meet deadlines. The successful candidate must be high energy, positive and organized with an outgoing and friendly personality. The ideal candidate would be an experienced administrative professional with a lending, financial or title company background, with some simple document preparation experience.
- Support and keep a team of 6 employees organized.
- Provide exemplary customer service by assisting with answering phones and incoming email.
- Prepare, record and track simple Transfer of Lien documents for each loan.
- Produce Payoff Statements from the LSS System.
- Cross-train as a back up to the team on payment processing in the LSS System.
- Prepare and distribute Late Notices.
- Prepare and distribute Extension Documents.
- Request and follow up on Date Down Endorsements from title companies.
- Folding and Stuffing envelopes for weekly statement mailings.
- Order supplies.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and takes initiative.
- Proven customer service skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with administrative work.
- Excellent organization skills to create and maintain an orderly work environment.
- Adaptability to various computer programs.
We’d love to hear from you
8200 N Mopac Expy. Suite 320
Austin, TX 78759
512-294-2800 | firstname.lastname@example.org