Noble Capital — Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service.LEARN MORE
Position: System Administrator
Office Location: N. MoPac Expressway, Austin, TX
Reports to: IT Director
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 per year
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with “System Administrator” in the subject line.
Summary of Role
We are a small but rapidly growing company looking for an IT generalist and system administrator to help us maintain our operations and keep up with expansion. Our main office is in Austin, with smaller satellite offices in Dallas and Houston. This role is a mix between high-level strategic needs such as infrastructure planning and hands-on support for users in the office. This role will have wide leeway to design and implement new solutions, overhaul existing processes, and present ideas and justifications to management.
● Manage a fleet of ~100 Windows workstations in an AD environment, provide quick turnaround on hardware and software failures, provision new systems, and schedule replacement of aging machines.
● Manage a mix of Windows and Linux servers hosted onsite and in Amazon Web Services. Servers are primarily used for SQL databases and web applications.
● Assist end users with software and hardware support issues.
● Automate and monitor backups of fileservers and databases.
● Manage VOIP deployments, both hosted and on-premises.
● Evaluate and negotiate with third-party service and equipment providers.
● Thoroughly document infrastructure, plans, and processes.
● Plan and deploy infrastructure for new offices, expansions, and relocations.
● Design and implement new technical solutions for business needs as they arise.
● Work with stakeholders and application developers to design new workflow improvements.
● 3 years minimum experience in system administration, L2+ technical support, information security, network administration, or a related role.
● Work history must have examples of planning and design of technical solutions, not just deployment and support.
● Windows Active Directory configuration experience.
● Basic exposure to at least one relational database system.
● Proficiency in a general purpose scripting language, preferably PowerShell, bash, or Python.
● Mastery of Acronis, WSUS, or similar solutions for deploying and updating workstations.
● Basic networking knowledge equivalent to CCNA1 or above. (An actual certification is not a requirement.)
● Demonstrable strong writing skills.
● Report writing or query design involving a relational database is strongly desired.
● Basic HTML/CSS/JS skills for maintaining or troubleshooting existing sites.
● Generalist programming skills.
Position: Business Development Representative(s) – Austin, Houston, San Antonio
Office Location: 8200 N. MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78759
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
Salary: $24,000 + Commission; TTC: $65,000 – $85,000
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to email@example.com with “Business Development Representative” in the subject line.
Summary of Role
Streamline Funding is the premier private money resource for residential real estate investors in Texas that are focused on fix and flip or new construction projects. Your job will be to find and cultivate new business relationships within your market (Austin, Houston or San Antonio).
About Streamline Funding
Since 2002, Streamline Funding has provided more than $330 MM to real estate investors in Texas. We have a proven success rate for quickly and efficiently closing private money loans (“Hard Money” loans) and best of all, we’re helping Texas real estate professionals capitalize on investment opportunities, scale their business, and grow with us. Our mission at Streamline Funding is to help each valued client achieve their goals and capitalize on every real estate opportunity that fits their buying criteria. We are an integral part of each client’s team, and work to ensure they make smart, profitable investments.
At Streamline Funding, we stand behind a proven sales platform and are excited to expand our local presence in the Austin, Houston and San Antonio markets. We are seeking a Business Development Representative to strengthen our brand’s awareness and market presence. The focus of this position will be identifying, qualifying, and closing new borrower clients with our loan products. This job is tailor-made for someone who has the confidence to speak with ease to anyone and will work relentlessly to accomplish their sales goals. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, has sales and/or real estate experience, and understands the value that Streamline Funding’s loan products provide.
• Market loan products to residential real estate investors in the markets identified.
• Develop scalable prospecting campaigns to connect with real estate investors and other professionals.
• Create, cultivate, develop, and maintain business relationships.
• Articulate & demonstrate the premium value our loan products offer.
• Create a sales experience that drives referrals and repeat business.
• Effectively articulate information regarding loan products and due diligence requirements.
• Travel to and from industry events during and after business hours.
Important to Us
• Focus. Value your time – identify good fits and cut your losses on bad ones.
• Positive attitude. Literally everything.
• Awareness. It’s a fast-paced environment, you will need to be able to prioritize and execute.
• Math skills. Very helpful when structuring loans (and commissions!).
• Problem Solving. Solution-oriented folks wanted.
• Sales Experience. It starts and ends with sales; come in prepared to talk about your prior experience and how you can apply it to our clientele.
• Adaptability. We’re a dynamic company that is constantly evolving; we want someone who is attracted to and motivated by change and wants to grow with our organization.
Position: Client Relations Coordinator (“CRC”)
Office: N Mopac Expy, Austin, Texas
Reports to: Acute Operations Manager
Status: Full-time /non-exempt
Salary: $42,000 base + annual bonus potential of $5,000 – $10,000
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Relations
Coordinator” in the subject line.
This is a client-facing role that requires strong customer service and administrative skills
with a keen focus on meaningful relationship building. The Client Relations Coordinator
will own the office’s sales origination, retention, and referral processes and serve as the
first and last point of-contact for prospects and clients. Additionally, the CRC is responsible
for assisting with and implementing various marketing initiatives. The CRC will be
compensated on serving clients, building and nurturing relationships, and effectively pulling
prospects through the sales funnel.
About Noble Capital Group, LLC.
Acute Financial is a wholly owned subsidiary of Noble Capital. We provide financial services and
investment management strategies to retirees or those looking to retire. Acute Financial offers a full range of financial products and services that educate and empower clients to take control of their future.
At Noble Capital, our name is our mission. Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service. Noble Capital is Texas’ premier full-service private lender network, leveraging experience and expert asset management to make short-term investments with a return a reality.
We’re looking for a driven and focused individual to own customer relations, operational support and basic marketing coordination for the Acute Financial brand. They must be an exceptional people-person with a sincere and outgoing demeanor, who enjoys connecting with and building lasting relationships with prospects/clients.
The Client Relations Coordinator must feel confident in working closely with prospects to guide them through the sales process as they work with the Advisor to implement a retirement plan. They must be results driven and capable of thinking outside-the-box when challenged to create new solutions to meet
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
A. Sales Coordination
• Serve as key point of contact between advisors, prospects and clients: confirming appointments, setting new appointments, answering queries, and providing pertinent information.
• Advance sales pipeline by retaining committed prospects and converting new prospect leads into committed appointments.
• Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance;
research and recommend customized opportunities to satisfy unique needs identified in the relationship building process.
• Actively seek out new opportunities that engage prospects and increase business opportunities.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and marketing data.
• Handle complaints or objections with professionalism – always maintaining exceptional quality of service and demonstrating our core values.
B. Office Administration
• Manage sales calendar to maximize efficiency and productivity in coordination with advisor and support team.
• Maintain databases with updated and accurate prospect/client information.
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
• Coordinate with vendors and third parties as needed.
• Ensure an orderly welcoming environment for all guests.
C. Marketing Operations
• Plan and facilitate execution of events and communications campaigns to meet sales goals.
• Work to determine events budgets, coordinates event production and manage expenses to that budget.
• Keep promotional materials up-to-date by coordinating requirements with marketing team;
inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt; etc.
• Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to determine campaign efficiency and helps shape future marketing strategies.
• Provide reports based on metrics collected, such as: event registrations, conversion ratios, etc.
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer relations and/or sales role.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and collaborative environment.
• Proven track record as a client-facing associate, who meets established goals.
• Possess an understanding of how to manage priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex
• Solid computer skills, including: MS Office and social media platforms.