Noble Capital — Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service.LEARN MORE
Position: Insurance Agent
Office Location: N. MoPac Expressway, Austin, TX
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Salary: $32,000-$37,000 plus commission
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you’re a good fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Insurance Agent” in the subject line.
Summary of Role
Noble Capital’s Insurance Agency is seeking a highly motivated, diligent individual to support internal sales opportunities. Our company supports a client with a portfolio of over 300 investments, each requiring separate insurance policies. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new company positioned for rapid growth in the insurance industry.
About Noble Capital Group, LLC.
Noble Capital, our name is our mission. Noble goals, delivered with Noble intentions, with immaculate Noble service. Noble Capital is Texas’ premier full-service private lender network, leveraging experience and expert asset management to make short-term investments with a return a reality.
Acute Financial, helping Texas retire. We provide financial services and investment management strategies to retirees or those looking to retire. Acute Financial offers a full range of financial products and services that educate and empower clients to take control of their future.
Streamline Funding, Texas’ fastest real estate investment funding source. We offer a wide range of super-fast residential real estate investment loan options. Streamline Funding has a proven success rate for quickly closing private money loans (“Hard Money” loans), we’re helping Texas real estate investment professionals make money when they need it.
Emerge Real Estate, Texas’ real estate brokerage and property management firm. Initially conceived as a brokerage for real estate investors, Emerge has grown into a one-stop-shop for anyone who needs expert guidance through a wide array of real estate transactions.
Assess needs of proposed insured based upon collection and analysis of proposed insured financial information (e.g. property review, loss review, credit rating and other underwriting criteria) as deemed necessary by appointed companies.
• Quote policies for new and existing customers.
• Monitor/Track customer’s policy renewal dates.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Maintain strict adherence and compliance to all laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls specific to your role.
• Provide accurate quotes for insurance policies to qualified borrowers, as requested by Loan Operations team, in a timely manner.
• Record all sales activity in company’s CRM.
• Maintain client database with all insurance policies (Deductible, Coverage Limits, Renewal Date, Underwriter Information).
• Alert Loan Servicing department and policy holders on policy renewal dates.
• Provide EOIs to policy holders and Loan Servicing department as requested.
• Track sales volumes for each policy type.
• Generate quotes for ancillary business insurance needs, as requested.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Texas Property Casualty (P&C) license required.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as an agent specializing in property casualty insurance sales required.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining existing business relationships.
• Experience in an independent agency preferred.
• Experience with insurance focused CRM.
• Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc.
• Must be able to maintain appointments with various external insurance carriers.
• Must be bondable.