Noble Capital / Advisor Edge
GIVE YOUR BUSINESS AN EDGE TODAY!
Give your clients an income planning tool that adds stability, predictability, and flexibility to their investment portfolios. Noble Capital’s investment fund is offered to select financial advisors all over the country. Strengthen your business with Noble Capital today.
THE SMART MONEY IS ON TEXAS REAL ESTATE
in-house asset management
flexible growth & income options
meet the team
Noble Capital is a Private Lending institution that attracts investors and borrowers alike. The firm’s specialty is making private loans to real estate entrepreneurs seeking to acquire residential property in Texas, where they will add value and later sell for profit or refinance into their personal asset portfolio.
By far, the most common and popular way to enter the Private Lending space is through a Fund. A Fund is a supply of capital belonging to numerous investors used to collectively purchase securities (in this case real estate notes) while each investor retains ownership and control of his or her own shares. Funds provide a broader selection of investment opportunities, greater management expertise and lower investment fees than investors typically can obtain on their own.
Each loan considered goes through a rigorous underwriting process referred to as the “Five ‘C’s of Underwriting”:
• Credit – A measure of belief and anticipated reliability. We check thoroughly to ensure that our borrowers are in good financial standing.
• Character – We want to be happy to shake our clients’ hands. To ensure that everyone feels good at the end of the day, we also run thorough background checks on the local, state and national levels.
• Credentials – It is important for our program that only experienced, knowledgeable clients are given the opportunity to borrow. A base level of prior experience is required of all clients.
• Cash – We require that the client brings cash to the deal.
• Collateral – This is the most important criterion for backing up a deal if it should run into an issue. Seventy percent of our decision is based upon the value of the collateral as this is what protects the lender’s principal.
the NYSE and NASDAQ. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) limits private placements
to accredited investors only. These regulations limit this kind of offering to those with the
necessary sophistication to protect the investor from taking on an adverse level of risk.
• They are privately traded.
• We only deal with Texas-based single-family real estate, not commercial or multi-family properties.
• You can use cash or qualified money to invest directly in these properties unlike REITs which require that you invest through a company, exchange-traded fund or mutual fund.
• They offer a preferred return and no fluctuation with RE swing.
• They are taxed as K-1.
• There is no research needed on how that property’s market is doing or if it is cash-flowing. We do that for you.
We’d love to hear from you
8200 N Mopac Expy. Suite 320
Austin, TX 78759
512.249.2800 | email@example.com